Wednesday, April 1, 2009

lady gaga american idol

Lady GaGa performs Poker Face on American Idol

Lady Gaga at a Liberace-ish piano filled with bubbles pounds out "Poker Face." Not my cup of tea at all, the song is very herky jerky as is she. Like her backup dancers though, they're frenetic and fun.

PEOPLE gave raves of GaGa saying of tonight’s performance:

Lady GaGa sang “Poker Face” and performed like it was the MTV Video Music Awards.

Amen to that. But TV Guide had no idea who GaGa was! TV Guide wrote the following tonight:

Lady Gaga
I told you that I’m square with music, right? I have no idea who this Gaga chick is, but she seems to enjoy fashion that makes her look like a drag queen from outer space. She’s clearly quite a force on stage and immensely talented, but it’s just not my bag, baby. Watch, the song will get stuck in my head and I’ll become the biggest Gaga fan in the world.

Wow. And the song is only number one in the U.S.

Watch Lady Gaga on Idol video below.

Other stories:
david cook tour cancel???
Heidi Montag Pregnant

No comments:

Post a Comment