Monday, May 4, 2009

Shia LaBeouf: my mother is the sexiest person!


When asked by Playboy who you think the sexiest woman you know is, do you answer A: my co-star in Transformers Megan Fox B: Heidi Klum or C: my mother. If you’re Shia LaBeouf, you picked C.

Forget his “Transformers” co-star Megan Fox, actor Shia LaBeouf apparently thinks his mother is the “sexiest” woman he knows.

In a new interview with Playboy magazine, the actor reveals some unusual thoughts about the woman who gave him life, reports Star magazine.

“Probably the sexiest woman I know is my mother,” he says. “She’s an ethereal angel. Nobody looks like that woman. If I could meet my mother and marry her, I would. I would be with my mother now, if she weren’t my mother, as sick as that sounds.”

Apparently Shayna has not problem showing off her body to her son or his friends. LaBeouf reveals she often walked around the house naked with her friends.
“All of them would just be naked around the house,” he says. “That was strange for me, and it was really bizarre when my friends were there. You’ve got your little buds over, and Mom’s, like, playing naked connect the dots or whatever. She’s in the middle of goddess-group time, where it’s literally a bunch of naked women tracing auras around one another’s bodies with incense and then sitting together and humming for prolonged periods of time.”

The actor also said that marijuana use was casual, but that he saw what “drugs can do to you.”

More Hot Stories:
janet jackson wardrobe malfunction
jessica simpson vanity fair
erika roman killed in car crash

No comments:

Post a Comment